Benefits of registering...
- So why register to submit stories?
- If you want to submit stories or poems, you MUST register to do so, so we know who the stories belong too! If you just want to read stories, you by no means have to register, but registering just means you are a part of our community, and if I add functionality for readers then you have reserved your username. I also (very rarely) send out e-mail updates to members, so you'll get those too.
- What tools do authors get?
- Firstly you get a members page (see image below), where you can submit stories, edit existing stories (all editing uses a wysiwig editor), view the latest feedback (I e-mail directly, but you can also view it on your members page).
You can also create a members profile, just a little detail about yourself you wish to share. You can add book reviews, or just amend your account details. (SCROLL DOWN FOR SCREENSHOTS)
- Editing stories - WYSIWYG!
- Submitting and editing stories at short-fiction.co.uk is now better than ever, with a "What you see is what you get" editing tool. Stories can now be almost any length - gone are the 64,000 character limits due to my software upgrades. (SCROLL DOWN FOR SCREENSHOTS)
Members page once you register and login, your 'hub'
Edit your stories and poems anytime and add formatting
Create a profile page and a link appears on every story page.