Poetry for Sex, a short story by Texas. Date added: 2010-12-02. Times viewed: 2016.
- Please SEND FEEDBACK - Writers love hearing from you. You can view the Authors profile here
- Intro: Write me a poem and maybe you'll get lucky
- I have a little secret that some might think absurd:
I can have an orgasm just from the written word.
Poems of every sort conspire to put me in a daze,
My heart gets all a-flutter from a clever turn of phrase.
And more, the man behind the words inspires my fantasy;
Some girls like rock stars, some like jocks, but poets are for me.
I love the classics, even now the thought can get me wet.
Recite “To His Coy Mistress” for a night you won’t forget.
Shakespeare, Keats and Frost could satisfy my every whim,
And e.e. cummings’ name suggests what I would do with him.
But even though my heart will pound at any poetry,
By far my favorite type of verse is written just for me.
So, whether your great talent lies in sonnet or haiku,
Write a poem for me and I will get so hot for you.
- Use for below to send feedback to author - View the Authors profile here
- The following form will send feedback to the author about this short story, please enter your e-mail if you wish a reply (which is obviously at the authors own discretion)