Dancing, a short story by Exoticangel67. Date added: 2012-08-11. Times viewed: 365.
- Please SEND FEEDBACK - Writers love hearing from you. You can view the Authors profile here
- Intro: A poem that expresses the way I felt in his arms.
- He was slowly coming over to me,
I noticed and murmered, reaching for his hand, "Come on.",
I led him onto the dance floor,
His hand went to the small of my back,
As we slid slowly around the floor,
He asked me was he doing the dance right,
I laughed and told him a soft 'yes',
I wanted to lay my head on his chest,
But I was nervous and argued against it,
I wished I had,
I was relieved that he was just as shy as I was.
I knew I had to take control,
I waited for another slow song and it happened to be 'Bless the Broken Road',
I signaled for him to come to me,
He said 'No' at first,
I persisted saying, "Don't make me beg.",
He gave in and I turned on my heels and guided him to the floor,
We danced again and I kept my gaze at his chest,
I missed a step and stepped on his foot,
Softly, I murmered, "Sorry.",
He said that it was fine and we continued our dance,
I hugged him, tightly and whispered, "Thanks for the dance."
- Use for below to send feedback to author - View the Authors profile here
- The following form will send feedback to the author about this short story, please enter your e-mail if you wish a reply (which is obviously at the authors own discretion)