'r cariadau , a short story by Stewart Guy. Date added: 2008-11-08. Times viewed: 1575.
- Please SEND FEEDBACK - Writers love hearing from you. You can view the Authors profile here
- Intro: There was nothing sexual about their relationship, it was more platonic, until. . . . .
- There was nothing sexual about their relationship, it was more platonic, until one hot summers day when he arrived at her house. She was in the garden wearing a flimsy smock which the sun made almost transparent, when she heard the side gate open. Looking, she greeted him with a smile.
As she walked down the garden path towards him, she stopped and bent down to pick a flower that was growing there. As she put it in her hair, he noticed that the smock had fallen away to reveal her bare, moist pink lips. Offering her his hand so that she could stand up, he leant forward and kissed her neck. His hand caressed the inside of her thigh, moving to the seeping dampness of her womanhood. His fingers probed between her lips as she responded with a whimper of delight, while his tongue flicked over a hard, proud nipple, sending her into waves of ecstasy. As he slowly kissed her neck again, her mouth opened for their tongues to entwine. Slowly, her hand moved down to caress his manhood, through the jeans he was wearing. Unzipping his jeans, she moved her right hand along his shaft until it grew hard. She knelt down, taking him into her mouth, her lips worked down the length of his penis before slowly moving up again, her tongue flicked at the head, while she cupped his genitals and playfully squeezed, her smock having fallen to the ground, she was now naked before him. He lifted her up and carried her into the house.
Reaching the bedroom, he lay her gently on the bed. She watched him as he took off his shirt and jeans, taking in his nakedness. Slowly, he moved down her body, kissing her white skin. She parted her legs so that his tongue could probe into her vagina, sucking at her clitoris, probing with his fingers, he brought her to a climax. As she lay exhausted, he rolled her over onto her stomach and thrust his penis into her anus, filling her body with his hot semen.
They had fallen asleep in each others arms. When he awoke, she was not by his side. But, in his hand was the most incandescent butterfly he had ever seen. She flitted away through the open window, out into the sunlight. Gone forever from his reach.
He lay on the bed in the dark, half believing that one day, she would return to him. Suddenly she was there, in the room, on top of him, naked and working his erect penis between her moist lips. As they both reached their climax together, her hands touched his face. Then, her nails clawed into his flesh, as she devoured his body.
- Use for below to send feedback to author - View the Authors profile here
- The following form will send feedback to the author about this short story, please enter your e-mail if you wish a reply (which is obviously at the authors own discretion)